For three generations, trade with the natural product leather and the products made from leather have been inseparably connected with the history of the Hillmann family.Tracing their tradition back to 1947, Leder Hillmann has grown from sellers of self-made leather goods and various leathers to a leading leather specialist for industry and craft today.
In 1947 Waldemar Hillmann established a wholesale trade for shoe upper leather, lining leather, garment leather, furniture leather, car leather and leather goods. The company was then based in Mühlstraße in Karlsruhe-Grötzingen.
In 1960 the company eventually specialised in garment leather, furniture leather and car leather.
In 1967 the premises in Mühlstraße had become too small, and the first company building in Kampmannstraße in Karlsruhe-Grötzingen was built.
In 1980 Joachim Hillmann joined the company and implemented a new business strategy.
In 1995 the company, now called leder-hillmann OHG, expanded further and moved into the current company building in Augustenburgstraße 100 in Karlsruhe-Grötzingen. Since then the company's main focus has been on furniture leather and car leather.
In 2014 Maximilian Hillmann, representing the 3rd generation, joined the family business as a partner.
In order to maintain our strong customer focus, we constantly expand and improve our product range - without forgetting about our core competences.
Connection problem. The form cannot be sent at the moment.
Please activate browser cookies and reload the page.